Sunday 7 November 2010

Introduction

Hi all,

As the name suggests I drive a van for a living and tend to have lots of views about lots of subjects, but also tend to hold said views in as no one in this household is really interested in my opinions. Now, thanks to my I.T. wise son, I have the means to vent my spleen on this here blog, so be prepared to be blasted with said views and don't say I didn't warn you!!

Briefly, I am married, have two children still at home, support a LARGE German Shepherd and am in to all things technical.

Well, the weekend is nearly over and I haven't achieved much, apart from helping my father-in-law lay hardboard lining on his kitchen floor, ready for tiling.
My plan was to fix the wall clock, try the AM2 motherboard and dual core processor that my eldest son gave me some time ago, list several items on Ebay as it's free listing this weekend, take some rubbish to local tip and take care of several trivial jobs that have accumulated over time. I've done none of these task, so really not impressed with myself but there's always next weekend!

Dinner is almost upon us so this will have to do first my first entry, but there will be more to come as the days roll on to amuse and titilate you.

Vanman

1 comment: